Monday, January 21, 2013


I must admit all the changes I've seen the past few years have left me confused and wondering...

Losing sight of your role model(s) could sometimes really make you stumble in the dark.

Surely, some things are wrong. Teaching us to become independent should not have to be this way. Parenting should not ever stop, and much more, spending time with your family.

A lot of unsaid thoughts and feelings make the air around really heavy and awkward. It's not okay to shrug "petty" worries off. It's not okay to head immediately to bed at night after a tiresome day at work, thinking everything will always be fine and running, while you don't even see to anyone's emotional needs. It's not okay to, figuratively, leave us all alone, just because you've grown tired of trying, or you're trying to loosen up your hold on things. This is something you should never get tired of. We are something you should never get tired of. My mind is probably too dramatic in describing this, but your hold just seems a bit too loose.

This isn't an appeal for pity... I just wanted to air this out, because this is probably the one of the things that's been making it hard for me to be really contented. We have needs. We need presence, in one way or another. We need growth. And we need to feel love... But it cannot be tended to. I wonder why. I can't see why. I'd hate to think what's in your mind, and how you let it become like this. The how's and why's make my brain shrink up, you know. I'd rather think there's a good explanation for everything. But not understanding this I guess gets too hard to bear sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment